We are a vertically integrated company, which offers product development, product sales, and integrative cellular therapies for patient referral and management services.View our services +
BPSR focuses on lifestyle of health and wellness, which includes beauty from within and beauty from without. BPSR aims to be the leader in the industry of innovative cell-based therapeutics.Learn more +
Cellular Based Management
BPSR researches and develops cellular management focusing on autologous cellular therapy and other cellular therapies. Science has shown that these types of therapies may offer hope to millions of people who suffer various medical conditions worldwide.
BPSR researches and develops cellular management focusing on autologous cellular therapy and other cellular therapies. Science has shown that these types of therapies may offer hope to millions of people who suffer various medical conditions.READ MORE +
Cellular management may support & repair damaged tissue and organs. They treat disease & injuries by harnessing the body’s healing potential. The healing process is augmented by the use of a combination of growth factors and bioactive cells.READ MORE +
Biotech Products Services and Research encourages the exchange of ideas in an atmosphere of coordination, positivity, ethics and rewards for hard work. BPSR invests and fosters an environment of safety and security.READ MORE +
Company Key Facts
BPSR’s mantra is innovation. Our team works tirelessly to improve therapeutic strategies and to develop inventive disease management approach.
We encourage the exchange of ideas in an atmosphere of coordination, positivity, ethics and rewards for hard work. We invest and foster an environment of safety and security.
We cater to patients who suffer from conditions and diseases such as COPD, osteoarthritis, kidney disease, heart disease and more.
We are prepared to file several patents for cosmetic cellular based products that will be available to physicians as well as consumers.
We are serious about our research and scientific methods, emphasizing accuracy in testing hypotheses and evaluating the potential of cellular products.
We have a top-notch management team, comprised by Albert Mitrani, CEO; Edmond Provedor, Advisor; Maria Ines Mitrani, Advisor and Consultant and Jonathan Brownfield, Advisor and Consultant.
Capable and highly committed specialists working in the science and medical fields, governed by the reverance human life and health.
Cellular Management for Heart Disease
The model of whole organ transplantation has been very successful, and has paved the way for other similar models such as the concept of myocardial cellular therapy which basically focusing on replacing what has been lost. However, the success of replacing whole organs during transplant may be limited due to the fact that there are limited amounts of organs which are donated.
- In order to overcome this, cell-based therapy is able to replace dead myocardium and still successfully restore complete heart health.
- Transplanting the right amount of healthy cells as a replacement of lost heart cells, results in synchronized, contracted activity of the heart.
Parkinson’s Disease Management
Cellular Therapy is intended as an improvement on ones condition. It is not a “cure all” or “miracle pill.”
- Parkinson’s disease is an illness, which arises from a clinical motor dysfunction caused by dopamine depletion in the striatum following a reduction of the large dopaminergic neurons located in the substantia nigra.
- We are able to hypothesize that autologus neural stem cells (NSCs) have the potential for cellular therapy to effectively treat Parkinson’s Diseases.
Disease Management for COPD
Our goal is to introduce and educate patients to the world of cellular therapies.
- Science has shown that adult stem cells reside in human bone marrow throughout life and are found throughout the human body.
- COPD is irreversible because it constantly interferes with the chemical signals necessary for the adult stem cell healing system to do its work.
Disease Management for Osteoarthritis
Our goal is to introduce and educate patients to the world of adult (autologous) cellular therapies as an alternative therapy for osteoarthritis, general arthritis and other joint disorders.
- By injecting ASCs into affected joints, the cells may help to reduce inflammation or promote growth of new tissue.
- ASCs allow a patient-derived (autologous) cell transplantation technology involving cell delivery to the patient intra-articularly.
Disease Management for Kidney Disease
Through all kidney disease stages, being treated with cellular therapy can provide results that just aren’t possible with “modern” hospital medicine. Cellular research has been done for decades, moving form animal cells to human cells, and has now progressed to technology utilizing a patient’s own cells. Not only is this safer, research has proven this method to be more effective.
- A new approach to regenerate the kidneys exists, en lieu of stabilizing them to manage the inevitable failure and deterioration.
- Cellular Management holds great promise for the future of the treatment and amelioration of Nephritis, failure and transplantation.